Review Detail

4.7 12 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers January 11, 2011 1274
Lipsano Lip care
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

What an essential, inventive little bugger this is. It is a little pricey compared to other balms on the market but is a definite investment piece. Its long lasting and reliable. Its perfect for those who love the natural lip look but with some added pizaaz and moisture.

The balm contains a number of moisturizers and protectants that nourish and protect lips while leaving it fully hydrated and lip-smackingly delicious. There is also a dose of vitamins and antioxidants that help deliver only the best to soothe weather damaged lips. It contains a SPF35 to protect the lip area from the harsh SA sun, and is dermatologically tested and scientifically designed for everyday use.

The smell is absolutely divine and reminds me of a mix between a vanilla and mint. Its easy to apply and smoothes out onto lips like butter. The consistency is similiar to other balms but a tad 'firmer' than I'm fimiliar too.

I found the pot to be a tad in-convenient at times when I needed moisturization but my fingers were not balm worthy. Its also not a great product for sharing as bacteria can easily spread from fingers, thats where the Lipsano tube would come in handy :D I also found the balm to be most efficient when the pot was heated a bit by clasping in my hand.

I'm very susceptable to lip blisters and fever spres and found that lipsano helps drastically to improve the appearance and condition of the blisters. It also alleviates the 'itchy' sensation I often get befor the fever sores start. Its a greta and effective product that works for every weather and occasion. Extra useful in winter to even help those chapped elbows .

P.S as you can see, my lipsano tubs have been through alot, even the writing's faded off.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply