Review Detail

4.7 12 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers January 11, 2011 1288
Lipsano Lip care
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have used up to 4 small tubs of this lip product over the duration of 2 years now, and I must say that it serves as a great lip care product especially in summer as it contains high SPF and remains on the lips without making it greasy even if you decide to take a dip. On application, the product gives your lips a slight tingly feeling, which I like. I like that it gives your lips a subtle sheen, is easily absorbed and doesn’t leave lips feeling greasy.

I usually apply this product with my fingers but you can use a lip brush if you like.

One disadvantage I did find with this product however, is that after using this product consistently over a long period of time, my lips become dependent on it and when I don’t have it on my lips, my lips feel dry and irritated. I am not sure whether it’s the product or my own lips, but when I use it only during summer and spring, my lips feel good and moisturised and it does not depend on the product. So now I alternate between using this product and another lip care product and the Lipsano Lipcare is by far the best lip care when it comes to protecting your lips in the summer months when you may be exposed to much sun.
K
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
August 10, 2012
i find the balm very hard and dry to use. not soft at all. is it old and must i take it back to dischem
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply