Review Detail

4.5 31 0.5
Body oils March 12, 2015 1260
Lipidol Sunscreen Oil SPF20
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Lipidol Oils is a range of light feeling oils which are used for a wide variety of uses you get the: Cleansing Face Oil, Overnight Oil, In-shower oil, After shower oil and the After shave oil, but the main focus this summer is the Lipidol Sunscreen Oil SPF20.

The Lipidol Sunscreen Oil SPF20 125ml is a light feeling sunscreen great for the outdoors great for Sun protection, it also protects your skin against the harsh effects of water and wind (environmental effects) its an all round skin protecting product. I love most of the Lipidol products they are not heavily scented products, the Lipidol Sunscreen Oil is fragranced with Cypress and Basil essential oils.

Cypress: The Cypress Oil comes from the Cypress Tree a medicinal tree which is unknown for its antiseptic, antispasmodic, antibacterial, stimulating and anti-rheumatic properties.
Basil: Has it's cosmetic abilities such as it enhances dull-looking skin, as well treats acne and a variety of other skin infections.

When it comes to skin protection it is always a must for me, I live an active life and I love being out doors but I live on a coastal city and work close to the beach so I spend most of time outside. So keeping protected from the harsh UV rays on my daily experiences is a must.

All the oils are priced at R90 and you can only find them at Clicks SA stores nationwide, call me addicted because I've tried and used all of the oils so they are definitely part of my beauty routines. They are truly worth the buy great products containing a wide variety of essential oils.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Leave a Reply