Review Detail

4.5 31 0.5
Body oils March 12, 2015 1286
Lipidol Overnight Face Oil
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I got this when I purchased a magazine. I don't usually buy magazines but when I saw that it came with the oil I knew it was a steal.

This 50ml oil helps to supplement the skin's natural oils which get stripped away by life's exposure to harsh elements. From the first time I used it, I woke up with my skin feeling exceptionally soft and looking more hydrated and moisturised. A few drops are enough for your face and neck. Use over time has helped reduce the appearance of dark spots.

Just some detail on some of the ingredients:

1. It contais rosehip oil which has anti ageing benefits and helps reduce inflammation and fine lines. It also helps to reduce skin pigmentation.

2. It contains pomegranate seed oil which has antioxidant properties. It also helps to revitalize dull looking skin.

3. Plukenetia volubus seed oil which has very high contents of omega 3 and 6 oils.

4. Safflower seed oil which helps to lubricate the skin's surface giving it a soft and smooth appearance.

5. Sunflower seed oil which immitates the fat content found in our skin. This comes in handy to prevent moisture loss.

Even if you have oily skin, natural oils contain benefits.

I have combination skin and didn't experience any breakouts.

I just cleanse my face and neck, follow with a toner then the overnight face oil.

Give it 2 weeks.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply