Review Detail

4.5 31 0.5
Body oils March 12, 2015 1295
Overnight Face Oil
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I decided to finally purchase this face oil after meaning to for some time. I would usually buy a night cream for the colder weather so I just got this oil instead.
I do have a pricier face oil which I use only on areas I've noticed the first signs of ageing. I figured this oil would stretch my other one further as well as replace a night cream.
The packaging is simple and the oil itself is a pretty yellow. It doesn't make any wild claims. I do wish it came with some kind of dropper to make application easier.
It doesn't smell too strong to me and while I don't completely like the smell it isn't unpleasant. The oil is rather thin and I don't find that it absorbs well into my skin. I decided to simply apply my day cream over it, in an attempt to seal it in. It hasn't made any drastic difference to my skin but has worked well at putting the moisture back into the skin on my forehead. It sadly hasn't agreed with the apples of my cheeks and I have a small breakout now. I've used it on my neck where its worked well. I've been using it every night for about two weeks now.
Overall not a product I would repurchase. I will however use it up by adding it to my day cream. I would recommend you give it a go if you want to dip your toes in the facial oil world because of the price. Just because it hasn't worked completely for me doesn't mean the same for someone else.
I do think it would be helpful adding it to an expensive night cream to stretch the longevity of the cream. Not a bad buy just not really for me.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply