fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

5.0 1 0.5
Overall rating

Informative

Attention Grabbing

The one reason I am considering sticking to this product is the quick one step routine especially because I wear makeup everyday and at the end of a long day I dread the makeup removal routine. I have often fallen asleep with my makeup on, a nightmare I know, but that's what happens when you're tired, lol! I must admit the cleansing routine has really been wonderful with Lipidol cleansing facial oil, it's quick, it really really is quick and the great part is it works . I love the hydrated feeling on my face after each wash, it's like putting on a pair of new shoes, it just feels great. True to tale Lipidol has helped reduce the oily skin issues I have, my skin no longer excretes butter spread amounts of oil and this means my makeup application lasts longer staying flawless throughout the day.

I've loaded a picture of myself with makeup to show you the difference before I started using the oil (picture on the left) and a recent picture on the right of my current washing with Lipidol results. Oil control, see for yourself #ClearlyLipidol
Good oils working together..before and after pictures
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply