4.7 2 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers April 23, 2014 242
Lip Ice Natural Infusions Cranberry
(Updated: October 08, 2014)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have never tried the Lip Ice brand before so I was curious to see how this product was going to feel like on my lips. I tend to suffer from really dry lips especially in the winter months so my hopes were super high in this product working for me.

In its new Lip Ice Natural Infusions range, Lip Ice is releasing two new variants boasting the benefit of natural ingredients. Cranberry and Honey Cream. I chose the Cranberry because I really love the smell. The Honey Cream is also absolutely delicious so I think i'll try that one next :)

Lip Ice Natural Infusions Cranberry offers an everyday hydrating solution of shea butter, vitamin E, and a refreshing cranberry fragrance that work together to protect your lips for a softer, more supple and hydrated feel. (Lip Ice Natural Infusions Honey Cream offers the same benefits with a soothing honey and cream fragrance.)

I really loved this lip ice and felt such a difference from the moment I used it. I didn't leave any lip ice residue which is my pet hate! Instead my lips were left looking smooth and kissable! :) Definitely a fantastic product to try for these harsh winter months coming up.

The Lip Care Natural Infusions Range will be available from the end of April.
C
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
April 23, 2014
My aunt is addicted to Lip Ice. She has different brands...but she can't live without.
N
Nomahlubi02
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply