Review Detail

4.6 14 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers September 05, 2014 405
Lip Ice = Lip Saver
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The Original Lip Ice has been here since the beginning; it is the original source of lip care and has been looking after South African lips since before you can remember. Since 1965, the REAL Lip Ice has been here to keep your lips moist and help keep you looking fresh. I have fond memories of seeing my parents put a tube in their pockets.

It’s suitable for all occasions and lifestyles. It contains all the good stuff to keep your lips soft, moisturized and healthy throughout the day. LIPICE products range from fruity lip balms and colour lip balm and are available in regular and slim lip care tubes and pots

I love the product.

In my opinion, the primary purpose of lip balm is to provide an layer on the lip surface to seal moisture in lips and protect them from external exposure. In our case with living in the Pretoria region, the dry air, cold temperatures, and wind all have a drying effect on skin and lips by drawing moisture away from the body. It’s a fact that ones lips are particularly vulnerable because the skin is so thin, and thus they are often the first to present signs of dryness. Hence why keeping lip balm on you is so important.
SL
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply