Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

5.0 1 0.5
Face Masks April 12, 2013 134
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Aaaww... It’s FRIDAY! Atlast…what a long day, and an even longer week...From sunlight, fog, mist and rain. My body is exhausted. As the days are now getting chillier, my skin is starting to show the signs of the changing weather. Instant revitalisation, moisture and suppleness are much needed. My skin is super sensitive and reacts with almost everything. Digging around my vanity, I came across this impulse sale driven purchase from Dischem. I was coaxed in by the sales guy who promised it was all natural and is of no harm to my sensitive skin. Hey, at R15 it was hard to resist.

Now was my chance to test this “natural” product out. The box and bottle are pretty enough and is very Greek/Mediterranean influenced. Even though the actual product is made in Italy. This is a Purifying Mud Mask with Olive and Wheat Extracts.

The back of the box has information about the product in English, very helpful to us English readers. It does state that the formula is hypoallergenic and is made with natural Extracts and Oils Guaranteed by the AIAB.

The mask is a dull ash-brown colour and very thin in consistency, this is quite a difficult texture for a mask as it often leaks down your hand before its even applied onto your face. Once I got accustomed to its texture and learnt a little goes a long way, I was able to apply the mask to perfection. It has an unusual but pleasant smell and a very smooth texture.

It’s easy to apply (once you’ve mastered how to) and easy to wash off. Its formula doesn’t sting, burn or dis-colour skin or clothing. Once washed off, it leaves skin smooth, supple and firmer. My entire complexion started looking more refined and clearer. My pores were diminished in size and my skin was atleast a shade lighter.

I’m definitely happy with this impulse purchase and lucky for me I bought 3 at the time. Definitely a unique GEM, that delivers on all its promises. Oh, before I forget, it’s been 3hours since use and there are no signs of any adverse effects showing. My sensitive skin might’ve just found its perfect Indulgent partner.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply