fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 1 0.5
Body Moisturizers February 29, 2012 173
Hmm smelling like a basket of berries!
(Updated: February 25, 2014)
Body Shop is my favourite all-time beauty product, and when I received the LIMITED edition blueberry body butter, of course I was over the moon!

The body butter has more than 500 different types of berries in it and this is a FACT as you can smell the edible, sweet scent from a mile a way!

I almost confused the body butter for an edible spread, as my nose got lost in the tub!

The Body shop always delivers when it comes to their decedent body butters. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and moisturised, plus smelling GORGEOUS!

Unfortunately, my acidic levels don't agree with the scent and it doesn't smell as great on me as it does on others I have smelt, BUT my skin is so soft and looks radiant!

With this being a limited edition, you won't find the product in the stores after the expired campaign. SO go buy your own blueberry body butter and enjoy the wonders to your skin, before you regret losing out!

It may be a bit pricey for many, but it lasts long, as you don't use a lot, PLUS when you use the butter, you don't really need any perfume, so you are saving on this too!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply