3.9 9 0.5
Light up your face luminizer palette.png
Primers, Illuminators, Setting Sprays November 22, 2016 398
Decent Palette
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

What girl doesn’t love that luminous glow, I can’t help myself when it comes to highlighters and naturally this one really caught my eye. Thankfully Essence Cosmetics South Africa sent this over in their latest pr package and yes I have already dipped my face in this glowing palette.

review-essence-cosmetics-light-up-your-face-luminizer-palette_02 review-essence-cosmetics-light-up-your-face-luminizer-palette_04

The three shades are simply gorgeous the first is more of a matte highlighter which I had no idea was a thing. The second shade is a pinkish highlighter and the third a golden, brown highlighter. I have to say ever since I got this palette I have been making use of it! The shades are gorgeous and versatile you could definitely use the matte brown shade as a bronzer. These are so pigmented and they wear quite well, I have used Essence highlighters before and have loved them especially my now damaged Merry Berry highlighter which formed part of their Christmas collection last year and it’s still going strong besides the packaging which is my fault it fell out of my hands so many times but I refuse to part with it.

This palette is definitely worth picking up if you are looking for a great budget friendly palette retailing at R76. 95 you will be able to get your hands on these at Dischem, Clicks, Takealot and selected Pick ‘n Pay stores.

full review found on : beautycandyloves.co.za

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply