Review Detail

4.8 5 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes June 24, 2013 166
Lifebuoy Handwash Total
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This was one of those end-of-the-month sale items purchased from Dischem last month. I paid R15.95 for this 200ml bottle of handwash. Now, as most know this is quite a reasonably low price to pay for a handwash, quality though was a main concern and so I only purchased one.

That was definitely a mistake on my part! This has to be one of the very best hand washes I’ve ever used. Its creamy, lathers well, leaves my hands feeling clean and smells great too. I have since been hooked on this Total variant in their range.

The bottle is a slanted white square bottle with a red rectangular pump dispenser. The writing on the labels is done in red and black which is very striking against a white background.

The hand wash is rich, opulent and creamy in a very faint pinkish-red in colour. There is a slight scent which is very unique, it’s almost floral but with a hint of an antiseptic after-smell. The pump applicator is really high on the bottle when being used and this I find makes it look a little awkward and not so appealing to a refined space. When you press down on the applicator, a lot of handwash comes through, which is far too much for the washing of one set of hands. I prefer to use half the amount that is dispensed.

The handwash is creamy and builds to a rich white frothy lather that feels like satin between your fingers. It thoroughly cleans hands and leaves them soft and free of germs. The wash claims to remove 99.9% of germs within 10 seconds of washing with this handwash. It cleans hands, offers advanced germ protection with Active5, and helps fight germs that cause diseases.

It’s a definite a must-buy at any time of the month as it offers so much in just one tiny drop. I am absolutely thrilled with the results of this handwash and am loving the scent too.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
June 24, 2013
Satin Smooth hands and germ free its worth a try.
L
LoveAngel
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply