Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 1 0.5
Eyeshadows April 02, 2013 136
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My brother picked this up for me on duty free in dubai a while back and I recently started using it and instantly feel in love!
This quad is packaged in a beautiful sleek black square with the chanal logo quite big on the front. Each shadow is shaped like a diamond (a good tip to remember if you are not sure if a chanel eyeshadow is real or fake...the fake shadows are round).
I have this quad in the shade "36 Intuition" which is four shadows which are all very neutral and can be worn everyday. Two of the shadows are your classic browns, one is gold and the other is a beautiful shimmery rose gold type color. Although I have said that these are perfect for everyday use, if you do not like shimmery shadows, I would not recommend this for everyday use. The colors are highly pigmented and you can get an even more intense color by wetting your brush before applying. The brushes that come with these shadows are those sponge type brushes which I hate but they are convenient if you are in a rush and you do not have extra space in your makeup bag. On of the applicators also has a pointed edge which is perfect for the crease or corner of your eye.
This quad cost about R500 in dubai. I am not too sure about the price in South Africa though. I am not too sure if I would purchase this myself. It is pricey but the shadows and packing are luxurious that it makes you want to own more of it.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply