Review Detail

4.8 4 0.5
Styling Products January 19, 2012 94
Lee Stafford Shine Head : Spray Shine
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

How can you resist shining like a diamond? I am OBSESSED with this spray shine. It leaves hair feeling soft, smooth, glossy, smelling great and of course SHINY! I purchased this Lee Stafford Shine Head : Spray Shine from Clicks recently and I've been obsessed with it. This spray is a much more affordable shine spray to the famous Moroccainoil Glimmer Spray. The shine spray has a light sweet scent which leaves hair feeling and smelling absolutely fresh and amazing. You use the shine spray after setting your hair and is used as a final style spray.

So this is a girls best friend, the can is a large hot pink metallic can which every girl should own because it's just too cute. The spray can needs to be an arms length away from hair to get an even spray. Once you've sprayed the Lee Stafford Shine Head : Spray Shine on your hair, as soon as your hair catches the light it will look much more shiny as well as have more light reflected on hair. I feel that my hair is smoother and also less tangled when I spray it on my hair.

So what makes the magic happen? On the Lee Stafford website the secret is " a ‘duck-friendly’ synthetic version of preen gland oil, which they use to keep their feathers shiny, so you know it will work wonders for you. " So now the secret to glossy shiny hair is all in a can. I find it absolutely affordable because for R100 the can lasts quite long because I noticed you don't need much to make your hair look amazing. I would recommend everyone purchase the Lee Stafford Shine Head : Spray Shine because you will be absolutely pleased with the results.
P
#1 Reviewer 878 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply