Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 2 0.5
Styling Products March 18, 2012 162
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The serum is presented in a 50ml bottle with a press top. I thought that this was way too little product for my hair, but boy was I pleasantly surprised. First off it has a wonderful fragarance, once applied to your hair it lingers (not overpoweringly) until your next wash, which in my case was 2 days later. Secondly, you need to use very little to get complete coverage of all your hair. When I used it the 1st time, on wet hair, I squeezed about 5 times into the palm of my hand, rubbed my hands together and started applying. I had covered all my hair, which is quite long, way past my shoulders and I still had more than half the product on my hands, which I had to wash off (what a waste!!!!!). I let my hair dry naturally and I was impressed with the way my hair looked and felt. My hair was super soft (even my friends commented on it when I let them feel my hair) and it was shiny. Well not like diamonds but shiny enough. It was smoother and less frizzier than when I use other products, so I was over the moon. I've used it a few times on wet hair and I've only had to use 2 squeezes into the palm of my hand, so that little bottle will go a long way.
I have used other serums before that claim to be the magic potion for your hair, but they all fall short. The Lee Stafford Poker Straight Shine Serum does everything it claims to do, definately a must buy for soft, shiny and smoother, less frizzier hair.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply