Review Detail

4.2 2 0.5
Shampoo January 18, 2012 134
Lee Stafford - My Big Fat Healthy Hair Shampoo
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am a huge fan of Lee Stafford products and I got the shampoo and matching conditioner as a gift.
One thing I love about all Lee Stafford products is their amazing smell... Like you just stepped into a high class salon

I think I used abit more shampoo then normal to get a good later going but I loved the way it felt in my hair.
Its really a good idea once you've messaged the shampoo into your hair to leave it there for a few minutes before you rinse it out. Alot of shampoos contain vitamins and other nutrients for your hair and by rinsing it out immediately because you want to hurry onto the conditioner might make you lose out.
When you rinse your hair you can immediately feel the difference. Its not hard or stiff but soft and and seems fuller!
Its like a good meal for your hair before the conditioner dessert!

I also have the problem with the shampoo and conditioner leaking out since I've opened it. I've tried storing the bottles upside down but some of the product still finds its way out.
Definitely something for Lee Stafford to look into... Whats the use in buying expensive and amazing products when half of it goes wasted?

On the whole I really would recommend this to anyone as a treat to their hair and it really does add volume
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply