Review Detail

4.3 1 0.5
Scrubs, Exfoliators, Peels September 22, 2011 153
The most luxurious peeling salt ever!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is the first time I’ve used a peeling salt. At first I thought it would cause the skin to peel (from the name), but this product is more like a luxurious body scrub and doesn’t cause the skin to peel at all. This product is luxury in a bottle! It’s by far the best body scrub product I’ve ever used. The product is a cream colour and it has this divine smell that reminds you of the spa in the middle of the tropics! The product appears smooth, but there are small salt particles in the product which is super fine compared to regular body scrub.

When applied, you can feel the fine grains of Himalayan salt that is gently exfoliating your skin. I have sensitive skin and this product, although divine smelling, didn’t cause any allergic reactions. To the contrary, it left my skin feeling super moisturised and smooth. It literally felt like a baby’s bottom! After you rinse the product off, the product leaves a thin layer of oil on the skin that softens and further nourishes your skin. I love the thin layer of oil because it is super light (no heaviness at all) and you can feel a dramatic difference in your skin after just using this product once! The smell of the product also lingers on your skin for long after using it, which is a bonus! Another great thing about LCN Spa products is that it is free of parabens, paraffin and silicones.
K
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply