4.2 2 0.5
Lipsticks July 08, 2015 173
LCN Lipstick Range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Really Liked this lipstick!

I had never heard of the brand LCN, but I really loved the red colour when I pulled the lippie out of the container. The colour looked bright, rich and very pigmented. I got the shade "Pure Obsession" gifted to me by BB :)
The packaging is pretty with a magnetic seal to close the lipstick when you have finished using it, also SO cute and small, which makes it easy to just swing into your handbag or makeup bag. When I swatched the lippie on my hand I really liked the pigmentation, that with one coat it went on effortlessly without struggle.

It is SUPER smooth to apply on, and looks liike its somewhat if a satin finish. Very nourishing on the lips, and moisturizing. It almost feels like its a lip balm!

However, I loved its application, and that way the colour looked on my lips. All in all, its a really nice lipstick. The only let down however was that I'd have to touch up on it quite a lot, as it transferred through the day...

I think its well worth it if you love satin finishes, and you want a smooth and moisturizing lip balm :)

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply