fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 4 0.5
lavishpic.jpg
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes January 29, 2014 397
Beautiful Day: Daily Face Cream & Sweet Dreams: Intensive Night Cream (50ml)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

(with Baobab & Rosehip)
& (with Honeybush and Shea Butter)

As you may know, from my previous skincare reviews, I have a problem trying to include skincare as part of an everyday routine. With these products, though, I look forward to the daily treat and absolutely love the little me-time I get from it. I have to confess that these moisturizers have become a guilty-pleasure as I am just so gaga about the scent, consistency and they boast amazing healing properties. The day cream has a strong rose scent to it, one which I am not usually a fan of, but somehow - with the combination of several other natural ingredients - I find that, it is not as overwhelming but rather refreshing. I am quite aware of the scars and blemishes that I have on my face, some are from my teen years and other, deeper scars are from the chickenpox, that I had when I was 14 years old. I am first to try cover up with foundation but since making use of these products, regularly, I am more confident and have even braved going out, without foundation. I find that my skin has a natural shine, has become more supple and I may be imagining things - but I find less blemishes and the ones that I do have, are healing a lot quicker! The night cream is a lot thicker than the day cream and you make use of such a small quantity to spread right across your face. I can't identify the scent, but it is a very gentle and comforting one. Just like the rest of our body, our skin is hard at work while we sleep. This means that by making use of the correct night creams, we can effectively restore our skin to its natural state. The shea-butter is great at restoring moisture to damaged or dried out skin, you can feel that with its thickness it penetrates like no other night cream. I find that with both creams, they don't leave that overly dewy or sticky feeling, that I get from other creams and often I find that I sweat more or feel like I have blocked pores, after applying moisturizer. But with both these creams, they allow my skin to breathe and adds a great natural and healthy hue to my skin.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 1

Comments

Leave a Reply