lavishpic.jpg
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes January 29, 2014 397
Pure & Simple: Facial Cleanser (100ml)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

(with Aloe Vera & Lime)

Again, I have to compliment the convenience of the pump bottle, I wish more companies would make use of it! The scent of this product is a little stronger than the rest. I am not sure if everyone would like it, as the lime can be a little pungent. I have to admit, that I am still in-love with it and look forward to washing my face twice a day, every day. The cleanser creates a light soapy mixture when rubbed all around your face and does an effective job of leaving you, feeling energized and fresh- I believe this is thanks to the Lime. I was surprised to read that it also helps in smoothing out your skins appearance. Aloe Vera is a product that South Africans tend to praise, so I was happy when I saw that this cleanser included it. The benefits are easily absorbed and you can feel the cleanliness of the anti-bacterial properties that come from the Aloe. My biggest worry about testing new skincare products is that I usually have a break-out, after my first use. I am happy to report that it was not the case at all! I believe that this is suited for all skin types both young and old, and if you do have sensitive skin - to seriously consider making a purchase!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply