lavishpic.jpg
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes January 29, 2014 397
Smooth Operator: Body Cream (200ml)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

(with Kigelia & Coconut)

Let me begin with, "FINALLY!" Yes, finally, someone has thought of putting body cream in a pump bottle. There are so few companies that think to make use of this simple, yet effective mechanism! I love the convenience of being able to pump the cream out, without getting it everywhere else, but my body. This cream has one of the most intoxicating smells that I have ever come across. It is like rubbing a mojito all over your body, with its strong tones of lemon balm and orange citrus. I am a sucker for all scents that are natural and fresh, and this product takes the prize for packing all that and more, in a small and convenient bottle. The scent alone, was enough for me and I was ready to roll my body in every last drop but then I read a little more about the ingredients. Although, I cannot identify the coconut scent, I am well aware of the benefits of coconut oil. It is known for its nourishing and gentle care while protecting your skin with its anti-oxidant levels, it holds many healing qualities and is a staple part of my body's daily care. Kigelia, is something I had never heard of and decided that I would read a little more about - I was impressed to find that it held anti-inflammatory and firming properties. I had only read this after fully trying the product and thinking back, it makes sense as to why the little bites that were all over my body, have healed so nicely without any scars. I have been spending loads of time in the sun, (then again - I don't think that there is a way to hide from it) and was worried that my skin was going to suffer with loss of moisture, so I have been religious in putting cream on daily, especially when I get out from the pool. I love how little of the product you need, to cover a vast space, it has definitely improved my skin's elasticity and overall appearance. It looks a lot more healthy, bright and moisturized.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply