Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 76 0.5
Lancôme Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This serum is very lightweight and smells incredible. It applies very smoothly and sinks into your skin quite fast. I like to use this in the morning and the evening.

It's claims are that it contains a patented plant-derived molecule that yields tighter pores, smoother texture, and healthier colour. It apparently has a powerful new molecule that penetrates deeper than retinol but is gentle on sensitive skin.

So far I've noticed my skin is smoother and definitely more radiant. I think a product like this definitely needs to be used religiously before you see the full effects. Also it will take time. It's very hydrating and feels nice and silky on your skin. My makeup also applies really well after using this. As far as tightening pores, smoother texture and healthier colour goes I can definitely already see an improvement. I can see the most difference on my cheeks which appear to be glowing and the other day my sister thought I had makeup on and my skin was totally free of anything. So my skin definitely looks healthier and smoother.

So if my skin is already looking better after only a few uses just imagine what it will look like after a few months. Fabulous stuff.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply