Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 76 0.5
Advanced Skin Corrector Fluid Follow Up Review
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hello hello again. I’m back with week 2 to week 3 of my review for the Lancome Active Skin Corrector Fluid. Week one boasted some fantastic results so during these two weeks I was looking forward to an even better iutcome. As mentioned before I stopped using foundation on my skin except for very special occasions, most of which would involve taking professional pictures. So I had a stills shoot on the 3rd week of using the ASCF and needed to use foundation on my face. I used the fluid as the base moisturizer as I normally do all my day facial products. The results were very surprising. My skin was extremely dry and flaky. It reminded me of when I started using foundation where I would apply it on dry un-moisturized skin and I’d get the same effect.

The radiance I noted in the first week, seems to have remained the
same. My expectations were of a brighter skin, lightened blemishes
however the result that consistently stood out were of the texture of
the skin. More refined pores and smoother finish. I was really hoping
for brighter overall tone.

WEEK 4

My experience is that this is a great product for achieving that dewy,
refined pores skin texture. That’s were I found its magic to be with
my combination and somewhat sensitive skin. I was very impressed with how it smoothed out the fine lines around my eyes. Even with the foundation gliche, I find it to be a great product I’m guessing since I’m no longer a fan of using foundation daily.

Price wise its retail price of R895 IS kind of steep for the results I
had. Mainly because my ultimate goals are more of brightening my overall facial tone and achieving that clear, bright even tone. I do however love the quick turn around time for seeing the first results. There are very few products that can confidently boast such a promise. Because of that, I'm completely sold.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply