Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 76 0.5
Lancôme Visionnaire Cx Advanced Skin Corrector Fluid - First Month Results
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Its been a month now since I was sent this high end product & have to admit, its been great testing it out.

I am happy with the first month results.The thing I love most about this product is the velvety texture & glow it has given to my skin. After applying to my face & neck morning & night, for the last 4 weeks, there is a visible difference in the tone and texture of my skin. My face does seem brighter & smoother. I also personally felt this product worked as a primer on my skin. My make-up always felt easier to apply after first moisturising with this serum.
My make up also stayed in place and my t section also seemed less oily. Not sure if the other reviewers will agree with this?
I would have loved to see a differences in the fine shallow wrinkles making its way to my face though, but nothing as yet, perhaps with continued use, there may be a visible difference. I do not have enlarged pores, therefore unable to provide a verdict on that.

My final verdict on the effectiveness on this product is that it does visibly reduce dark spots, it does visibly give you an even skin tone & it does visibly give you a natural looking glow :-).

I would definitely recommend this product. For R860, I think its money well spent :-).
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply