Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 76 0.5
My Lancome Journey
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My journey began with a very high expectation coupled with excitement.....
This high end Serum got my office talking (men included) as I went around demonstrating a miracle in a midnight blue bottle.

Overview
Lancome has sold to us a dream in a bottle, claiming that this heavily advertised serum is “more than a wrinkle corrector” as it aims to address concerns of large pores, marks, and uneven skin tone. The claims are enticing and curious me with a skin that needed a miracle, went a month committed to its daily use.

When I first applied this product, I thought my skin looked great! Even when I woke up the next day, I thought my skin looked clearer and more luminous. Yet I wanted to see the unevenness gone more than I wanted to see just "great". It works like a primer because it smooths over the skin (it must be the silicone in it) and includes mica which illuminates skin.

This has a silky texture just like most serums and of course has a slight fragrance - I like that.

Target Areas:
- Forehead and around the mouth > uneven tone
- Cheeks > large pores

Pros:
- Silky texture makes skin look smooth, while the mica adds subtle radiance (even though shine is not skin care).
- Effectively moisturizes thus no need to supplement with a moisturizer
- Lighter skin tone.
- Smaller pores.

Cons:
- Expensive.
- It took a while to see impressive results.

Slide2.PNG
Slide1.PNG
Effect_1425309697879[1].jpg
Lancome Review - My Lancome Journey
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
March 03, 2015
Great review!
DL
de la Croix