Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 76 0.5
Lancôme Visionnaire Cx Advanced Skin Corrector Fluid - First Month Results
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

One month is up and I have thoroughly enjoyed using Lancôme Visionnaire Cx Advanced Skin Corrector Fluid.

The texture of the product is amazing and easily absorbed into the skin. Results have been consistent and measurable week after week. This is a product that is true to its word - wrinkles, pores and texture - these are indeed the results I have received from using it. This is a product that works and I highly recommend. There is still product in my bottle which is brilliant, but, sadly I am not able to tell how much in order to plan ahead for purchasing before it runs out. The ease with with the product glides onto the skin means a little goes a long way.

I have also had so many compliments and, although unwanted as I'm a "bacteria-phobe", a lot of hands on my face to feel if I'm wearing makeup and the texture of my skin. I am also proud to say as a result of the positive changes a number of my friends have purchased their own Lancôme Visionnaire Cx Advanced Skin Corrector Fluid and are soon to enjoy the same experience and benefits I have.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply