Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 76 0.5
Lancôme Visionnaire Cx Advanced Skin Corrector Fluid - First Month Results
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I can't believe a month has already gone by. Time flies when you are having fun and that's what I have had using the Lancôme Visionnaire Cx Advanced Skin Corrector Fluid. Below are my results after 4 weeks of using the product.

Skin Texture:

My skin has never looked better. It has progressively improved on the last reported observations in week 1. Its texture is amazing. My pores are greatly minimised and my skin feels smooth to the touch.

Skin Appearance:

My skin still looks radiant and luminous. Every time I use the Lancôme fluid, it injects new life into my skin. It just makes every I put on top of it better:)

Age related issues (fine lines, wrinkles, sun spots):

The Lancôme fluid has been doing a superb job of keeping my skin firm and supple. It has really been making my moisturiser and night cream to be much more efficient. My fine lines have been greatly minimised.

Pigmentation:

The discolouration on my cheeks just under my eye is not yet gone but there are visible signs of improvement. I still have to conceal it but I am using less product. I will continue to use the Lancôme fluid on this area and pair it with a colour corrector cream.

Make up application:

The Lancôme Visionnaire Cx Advanced Skin Corrector Fluid had me using my prime occasionally. It has been doubling as a primer:)

This is a great product whose only downside is the price. I am dreading the day my bottle runs out because the repurchase will be a huge investment. At least I can buy it knowing that it will work for me. Thank you BB for the opportunity to review Lancôme Visionnaire Cx Advanced Skin Corrector Fluid.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
February 27, 2015
Awesome review :) Enjoyed reading it! Thanks
H
Hayls
February 27, 2015
In reply to an earlier comment

Thank you @Hayleigh for the compliment. Much appreciated:)
M
MissAmy
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply