Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 76 0.5
Lancôme Visionnaire Cx Advanced Skin Corrector Fluid - 1 month of use
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

After 4 weeks of using the Lancôme Vissionaire skin corrector i noticed that my skin tone has improved from dull and oily to healthy glowing and even skin tone with improved elasticity ( it doesn't feel dry yet oily and screaming problem skin)

I have used 2types of serums before but i had to stop using them because they were harsh on my skin ( left it peeling, sensitive to sun and burnt like looking). This one doesn't clash with other beauty/cosmetics i use( my face doesn't feel overloaded with products)

I did not expect much on wrinkles ( i have two stubborn wrinkles that have bothered me for years i was gonna save for botox treatments) BUT one is totally gone and the other one is fading i am so happy about that.

There are still traces of pores i hope that as i finish the whole bottle they will also be gone.

It has also done some ground breaking work on dark spots caused by popping of pimples( i was stressed that acne is coming back and didnt a wrong thing by popping the pimple)

This skin corrector carries value for money, i use two drops ( every morning and night) but still there are no sign for it to be finished. Im definitely adopting it for my skin and beauty regime.
image.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply