Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 76 0.5
My One month journey with Lancôme Visionnaire Cx Advanced Skin Corrector Fluid
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Im not one to follow a set routine , but this product managed to get me hooked to an Am and Pm daily routine.

These are the features of the product and I'm glad to say I've got something positive to say about each one of them:
-Origin of power is LR 2412 4% - Cx
Addresses the triple threat of aging skin - wrinkles, pores and evenness.
-Designed to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, pores and uneven skin tone, with continued use.
-Skin feels softer and looks smoother.
-Dermatologically-tested.
-Unique complex of ingredients.
-Skin looks visibly more beautiful, immediately and over time, with continued use.
-Patents pending.
-Made in France.

In my first review i mentioned that these were the problems I 'HAD' with my skin:

*Overly open pores :that have been dramatically reduced by this product.
*Dark dry uneven patches:My skin is now smoother , toned and even. I always feel so fresh and clean after using the product.
*Dark circle around my chin: Is slowly but surely getting lighter and i believe with more use it will disapear.

And an added bonus , my face sweats a lot and as a result my make-up never seemed to last long . But since i started using this product I realized it lasts longer and the make-up blends in well.

I would definetly recommend Lancôme Visionnaire Cx Advanced Skin Corrector Fluid to someone . Because it has given me the best results in such a short space of time.
N
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply