Review Detail

4.2 76 0.5
“Grand Finale” - Lancôme Visionnaire Cx Advanced Skin Corrector: Final Review
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

“Grand Finale” - Lancôme Visionnaire Cx Advanced Skin Corrector: Final Review

Thank you Beauty Bulletin for allowing me to be part of your amazing review club, it has been an amazing one month trying the Lancôme Visionnaire Cx Advanced Skin Corrector. And you just started my new addiction to the range.

And the moment we have been waiting for my four week results after using the serum which I used every single day and night which I loved doing, I mean who wouldn’t want to be part of such an amazing review club. Lancome is an amazing luxury brand and this product did truly live up to that name and expected results.

So for my first major problems/issues:
• Enlarged pore size on my nose – which has reduced in size since using the serum after the four weeks, I can’t wait to see further results with the serum.
• Tone and Texture – the skin on my forehead has always been super dry and then eventually gets darker than the rest of my face, but since using the serum have notices it’s much more smooth and softer and doesn’t look dry.
• Fine lines/wrinkles – This wasn’t a major issue for me as yet, but surprisingly I did notice some changes in areas where there were early signs of tiny lines which are a bit plumped up.

Enjoyed using the Lancôme Visionnaire Cx Advanced Skin Corrector fluid I didn’t need to use too much of the serum on my face, as they say a little did go a long way in this situation. It is opaque white in colour does seem as if it is stick but is the totally opposite. The only sad part is that the packaging is stunning but sadly I cannot see how much is left of the product or when I need to get some more in my beauty closet.

Overall experience I am really happy with my results I can’t wait to carry on using the serum, and my journey to having better skin. I highly recommend the serum to anybody who would be by the means to try and buy the Lancôme Visionnaire Cx Advanced Skin Corrector fluid I know it is pricy but is amazing quality. It will definitely stay part of my daily beauty/cleansing routine totally happy with my final results.

But then again it’s unique to other serums in the way that it’s a day and night unlike others which you need a separate day and night serum, making it super convenient as you only carrying one bottle and not two.

It is an amazing feeling when you know and feel your skin looks great, personally for me I feel as if I just have a natural glow to my skin as if no makeup at all is needed. I would love to try the other products in the range especially the eye cream, if these are the results I should be expecting.

Please do not mind the acne nothing to do with the serum and more so my hormones ? the pictures below are of me without any moisturiser and only the serum on my skin with some eye cream under my eyes.
20150225_215718.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply