Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 76 0.5
Lancôme Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector - 1 Month Review:
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

It seems people either love or hate this product! I've been using it for 4 weeks now, and I've been using it morning and night. The product does have a distinct smell which I happen to like! I'm a little bit concerned about the amount of alcohol.. I know many say alcohol is not harmful for skin, and it's my understanding that it helps the active ingredients to penetrate the skin more effectively.
When I first applied this product, I thought my skin looked great! Even when I woke up the next day, I thought my skin looked clearer and more luminous.
It works very much like a primer because it smooths the skin and includes mica which illuminates the skin. So my skin definitely looks nicer once applied.
The one thing I've noticed is that my pores appear smaller with this on, but this Might just be the silicone?
From my experience with Lancôme Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector, I find that although it comes with a hefty price tag, it remains true to its advertising and works with a visible difference in how it makes your skin feel and appear after the very first application. My skin looks and feels amazing! I’m glad to have been chosen to review this product. Definitely worth keeping as part of my daily facial treatment routine!
lancome.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply