Review Detail

4.2 76 0.5
Lancôme Visionnaire Cx Advanced Skin Corrector Fluid
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Lancôme Visionnaire Cx Advanced Skin Corrector Fluid

From the 1st day i used it i noticed the skin texture it had and still has a velvet feel, i must say marks are still stubborn but getting lighter by week. I have a glowing, healthy not forgetting to mention beautiful skin of which i am not afraid to show without makeup everyday.
I must say it has given me the confidence to be me, less make up and the freedom of expression.

I am hoping & believing that after another week or two i will have a flawless skin due to this amazing production i'm testing & i shall continue using till I'm 100% satisfied. All in all this is thee product which every lady who has any skin problem should use or own.
- No allergies
-No rush
-No shine
-No puffiness
-No itching
the list is endless

Lancôme Visionnaire Cx Advanced Skin Corrector Fluid delivers and I am one of the luckiest Beauties chosen for this review which will take me time to ever forget.

My skin speaks for itself, this is a product i trust without getting worried about side effects. It protects against harmful and harsh conditions.

An all day umbrella...

Lancôme Visionnaire Cx Advanced Skin Corrector Fluid I give it thumbs ups & still on my journey! 3 weeks down 1 to go....
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply