Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 76 0.5
Lancome visionnaire Cx Advanced skin corrector
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

It's been a month now since I've started using the Lancome Visionnaire Advanced skin corrector. I have to say that I am still impressed with it. My dark marks have lightened up but I think I would need to continue use for a few more weeks for more to see dramatic results as I do have really dark scars.

The texture of my skin has improved from the very 1st application and it's still soft, smooth and silky. I still love the way it doesn't leave me looking like an "oil slick", even on the hottest days here in Pietermaritzburg. The size of my pores have reduced although not as much as I thought it would. I do have very large pores around my nose and cheek area.

During the 1st week review I hadn't noticed any reduction in fine lines and wrinkles but now I do see a difference around my eye area. The fine lines have decreased in size.

I'd never heard of this product before the Beauty Bulletin team asked me to to review it, but now that I know it's out there it's definitely one I'd recommend to my friends and have already been doing that. I do find that it is a bit pricey but I'm willing to spend that little extra for a great product.

My favourite things about this product
1. The gorgeous blue bottle
2. Delicate fragrance
3. The matifying effect

Thanks Beauty Bulletin and Lancome for giving me the opportunity to test this great product.
1 month later
1 month later
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply