Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 76 0.5
Lancôme Visionnaire Cx Advanced Skin Corrector Fluid-My 1st month Opinion
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Lancome’s new Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector is hailed by its maker to be the latest in age defying technology, but is it really?Lets take a look at what this supposed wrinkle fighting superhero is all about.Lancome's secret ingredient is the brand new LR 2412, a molecule that Lancôme says is designed to work through all of your skin’s layers by triggering a “cascading series of micro-transformations.” What exactly does that mean and what is this new anti-aging superhero?Sources say that its actually " Adenosine" an anti-inflammatory agent that plays a role in energy transformation at the cellular level.Hmmm..... Sounds good but what else is in it?Theres Jasmonic Acid which is a plant hormone that is produced in response to plant stress thereby repairing cells as well as regenerating cells.Then theres Mica which provides light reflecting particles to even out the skin tone. Lastly it contains Hyaluronic acid which is a humectant, a substance that attracts and binds water , great for plumping out fine lines that are due to dehydration.The future of skincare has arrived ...
We all want to have beautiful glowing skin but for many that desire has been unattainable till now.. The effects of Lancome's New Visionaire Skin Corrector has left me dazzled , I really did think this was another gimmick but I have been proven wrong as this product really delivers results.I've suffered with pigmentation and dry skin for years due to PCOS but Lancômes product has remodelled my skin , the pigmentation irregularities are reduced around my cheek area and there definitely doesn't seem to be a harsh line between the pigmented and non-pigmented skin as the colour and tone of my skin has evened out considerably as if someone peeled off a layer of my skin leaving me looking like I just left the beautician ,moisture has returned to my dry skin without making me look like a discoball.This product has really improved my skin condition in the sense of radiance and overall evenness. I can see a renewal of my skin and its only been 1 month. It claims to help wrinkles and yes my laugh lines do seem less - well the fine lines seem to be plumped out a bit, I suspect thanks to the hyaluronic acid. My skin has a lovely illumination and suppleness to it that age had taken away from me.This is truly one of those products that will have you saying "where have you been all my life?"
Lancôme Visionnaire Cx Advanced Skin Corrector Fluid .mp4
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
February 24, 2015
Sounds great! Think I should give it a try
DL
de la Croix
February 24, 2015
Hi Melissa :) Yes try it , its so worth it !
T
Tanusta
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply