Review Detail

4.2 76 0.5
Lancôme Visionnaire Cx Advanced Skin Corrector Fluid - First Month Results
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Lancôme Visionnaire Cx Advanced Skin Corrector Fluid - First Month Results

I have never been so impressed before with the results of a product before. Lancôme Visionnaire Cx Advanced Skin Corrector Fluid is expensive yet worth the price.
From the 1st day i used it i noticed the skin texture it had and still has a velvet feel, i must say marks are still stubborn but getting lighter by week. I have a glowing, healthy not forgetting to mention beautiful skin of which i am not afraid to show without makeup everyday.
I must say it has given me the confidence to be me, less make up and the freedom of expression.

I am hoping & believing that after another week or two i will have a flawless skin due to this amazing production i'm testing & i shall continue using till I'm 100% satisfied. All in all this is thee product which every lady who has any skin problem should use or own.
- No allergies
-No rush
-No shine
-No puffiness
-No itching
the list is endless

Lancôme Visionnaire Cx Advanced Skin Corrector Fluid delivers and I am one of the luckiest Beauties chosen for this review which will take me time to ever forget.

My skin speaks for itself, this is a product i trust without getting worried about side effects. It protects against harmful and harsh conditions.

An all day umbrella...

Lancôme Visionnaire Cx Advanced Skin Corrector Fluid I give it thumbs ups.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

6 results - showing 1 - 6
Ordering
February 24, 2015
Very excited to try this. Thanks for your review Ayanda!!!
JT
Juanita Thesner
February 24, 2015
In reply to an earlier comment

Pleasure...

What a wonderful fulfilling journey it has been.
Z
ZaShandu
February 25, 2015
Beautiful pictures and review :D
H
Hayls
February 25, 2015
Thank you Hayleigh :)
Z
ZaShandu
February 28, 2015
Totally need this.