Review Detail

4.2 76 0.5
Lancôme Visionnaire Cx Advanced Skin Corrector Fluid - First Week Results
(Updated: July 09, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have had the most amazing time using the Lancôme Visionnaire Cx Advanced Skin Corrector Fluid. Below are my results after a week of using the product.

Skin Texture:

The texture of my skin has dramatically improved. It feels very smooth to the touch. The Lancôme fluid has really smoothed my uneven skin texture. My pores have been extremely minimised. I no longer have that horrible strawberry feel on my nose:)

Skin Appearance:

My skin looks more radiant and luminous. This product has ignited that inner glow which my skin had now lost. It no longer looks dull. The Lancôme Visionnaire Cx Advanced Skin Corrector Fluid does a superb job blurring out imperfections on my skin every time I use it. My skin looks dewy and glowy without none of that horrible shine.

Age related issues (fine lines, wrinkles, sun spots):

I do not have any deep wrinkles but I had been noticing some fine lines on my face. The Lancôme fluid has been doing a superb job of making my skin firm and supple. Every time I apply it, it deeply penetrates my skin and makes my skin to absorb my moisturiser much more effectively. This has resulted in my skin looking and feeling soft, firm and supple. Those pesky fine lines did not stand a chance. I can hardly see them anymore:) Yeay!

Pigmentation:

I have some discolouration on my cheeks just under my eye. I have been concentrating on this area and using it to track my progress with this product. This pigmentation on my cheeks had my concealer on high rotation:-( After a week of use I am starting to notice that the discolouration is slowly starting to lift. It's a slight change that I am hoping will intensify with more usage.

Make up application:

The Lancôme Visionnaire Cx Advanced Skin Corrector Fluid really preps up my skin for flawless make up application. I have noticed that my make up looks flawless and it wears for longer even in this hot weather. My make up looks amazing.

I really think that I will be having a new profile pic soon:) :)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
February 26, 2015
Glad I read your review cause I wouldn't just go. Ur such an expensive product without a little convincing and Iv been looking for a new wow factor product for my face. Think I'll give it a try
DL
de la Croix
February 26, 2015
In reply to an earlier comment

@Melissa... I hope that it will work for you. It is really expensive and I am dreading the day my bottle runs. You can go to the Lancôme counter in Edgars, Woolies, or one of the major retailers and request some samples before committing to a larger purchase. That is what I do all the time.
M
MissAmy
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply