Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 76 0.5
Lancôme Visionnaire Cx Advanced Skin Corrector Fluid ON ME
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Getting to review Lancôme’s Advanced Skin Corrector is just the greatest way to kick start the year for my skin. Having been newly recruited into the fresh-face foundation free fraternity, I’m excited by the prospect of starting the year with a great skin product that would support me in my decision to remain foundation free. For as long as I can recall, great skin has always been something I’ve had to constantly WANT for. Made a few mistakes, infact more than just a few so that means I’m now all the wiser when it comes to selecting which skin products I can trust for my skin.

CONCERNS
My facial skin is on the sensitive side. I’d use a product and it would be amazing on my skin at first, however after a few days I’d break out in skin irritations ranging from moderate to – as in the case a couple of months ago – very severe where I experienced burning and itchiness that consequently left my skin dry and blemished. Currently I’m tackling the most common of my skin issues, isolated blemish/acne spots and overall dullness.

EXPERIENCE WITH THE PRODUCT – DAY 1

My main concern as mentioned above was how my skin would react to the product. Since I’ve never had a professional diagnosis as to which products or better yet which ingredients in the products irritate my skin so much, I watch out for every and any sensation that I notice after application. I continue to do this even days after using the product. I immediately stop using it once I feel even the least bit of burning or a continued heat sensation especially around my cheek area which is the most sensitive.
Another key thing for me is that it doesn’t make my skin oily or shiny during the day. I stopped using foundation almost a year ago, so my daily moisturisers I have to make sure give me that almost matte look and DO NOT ADD SHINE. So before I started using … these two issues were my biggest concerns.

The first thing I noticed before applying is how great it smells. It smells like a product you’d find at a skin clinic or spa, like a nice professional facial product. I love that. Also I’m very impressed with how light its texture is. After applying it I can’t help but notice how silky it feels, it feels like its conditioning my skin and polishing it at the same time. So far so good, no shine. Infact I think it looks much better than my current day moisturizer.

At the first application, I didn’t have much of an expectation but I do remember the product promising to yield instant results, not sure if its me wanting to badly believe that promise or my skin really does look brighter already? So I decided to give it another day and come back…

EXPERIENCE WITH THE PRODUCT – DAY 2

I’m one of those people that love good attention. I like even the half a second glance I get as I pass someone. Now my day 2 experience happened while I was at our local mall. The glances just kept coming like it was glance open-day… ! I was really starting to feel good about this product. Once back in my car I notice a distinct glow and smoother texture on my skin. I don’t want to start celebrating too much as yet before I can be truly certain my skin is coping with the product. So that said, chat to you at my next video review.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply