Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 76 0.5
Correct Me Err...ors! Maybe?
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was excited to just hear the name "Lancôme". Even if I was not sure what product it was....that name alone was sweet to hear!

I have heard many heavenly things about this product and because of the dreamy price tag, I only wished, prayed and dreamed about ever using one!
My skin wars have not been acne since I have been declared to be me, it always was - unevenness. In high school I used to even "believe" I have what looks like a mustache around my lips. I have tried it all, including amazing product but the victory was short lived. Its mostly around winter when the dark circles around my lips, under my eyes and on my forehead really goes all out to announce what it knows best, darkness!

Ofcourse when BB announced this little skin heaven, I saw myself on that cloud too and yes here I am on the first review. Lets see what this product can do - will it hit or miss?

The packaging is really beautiful, just like a midnight train ride in Georgia (memories of my father) - the almost see through bottle in its midnight blue colour as tasteful and subtle. It looks like the promise it has made - to do away with evenness.
And then the first thing I noticed when I made my first squeeze on my new friend, (did I mention that I wen to wash my face almost immediately after it arrived and I hid away my bottle before the whole house ask for a trial!) is the sweet little fragrance it contains. I thought how luxurious, aslong as there is no bad skin reactions! I never imagined a product that fragrances the skin before , well here it is. The little heavenly milk is silky to the touch and it was absorbed so quickly just as I was about to fold my long sleeves and get to business > WOW!

Its almost a week, Lancôme.....talk to me, what have to say for yourself?
Lets see as days go by!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply