Review Detail

4.2 76 0.5
Lancome Visionnaire CX Advanced Skin Corrector
(Updated: July 09, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I had been dying to try the Lancome Visionnaire CX Advanced Skin Corrector especially with the lovely Lupita fronting the campaign. The major stumbling block was the hefty price tag. I was going to try out samples to see if my skin agreed with the product before making such a huge investment in a product which may or may not work for me.

I was definitely on cloud 9 when I got the call from BB that I had been chosen to be part of this review club. I did a little happy dance:) I had never tried any Lancôme skin care products before, but little did I know that I would be blown away:)

The Lancome Visionnaire CX Advanced Skin Corrector is immaculately packaged. It comes in a silver-mirrored box that not only looks elegant but expensive. The product is encased in gorgeous turquoise green bottle with mirrored silver side panelling. It is one of those bottles one keeps long after the product has run out. The bottle has a dispensing pump, which is great for sanitary reasons:) and it also minimises product wastage. The pump dispenses reasonable amount of product. 3-4 squirts are enough to cover my entire face generously.

The Visionnaire CX Advanced Skin Corrector has a light lovely fragrance which is not overpowering. It did not irritate or dry out my skin on application. The product is white in colour and silky in texture. It is smooth and absorbs easily into the skin. It deeply penetrates the skin and you can actually feel this. Or at least I did:)

Immediately on application, my skin felt intensively moisturised without any greasy feeling or residue. My skin felt soft, velvet smooth and supple. It had a dewy look and an internal glow. I really could feel my skin re-texturized.

My problem area is a little discolouration on my cheek. I hope that this product will treat this as well with continued use. We shall see:)

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
February 02, 2015
It also calmed the redness I was experiencing:)
M
MissAmy
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply