Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 76 0.5
Lancôme Visionnaire Cx Advanced Skin Corrector: Review 1
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hi there Beauties this is my first review of the Lancôme Visionnaire Cx Advanced Skin Corrector Fluid, I am so happy I was selected as one of the lucky 30 ladies to be reviewing this amazing product from an amazing brand. So this is my first review with some pictures after using the product, and so far I’m impressed. I mean who wouldn’t love to try any product from the luxurious range of products from Lancôme Paris.

So here we go the Lancôme Visionnaire Cx Advanced Skin Corrector Fluid was dermatologically tested it was said that the Skin Corrector Fluid would be able to show visible results within the first week, and after four weeks major results in skin in which it visibly corrects:
• Wrinkles
• Pores
• Texture such as marks on skin

Which comes together to having softer and smooth skin giving you that radiant look, and always already for your close as Lancôme says.

My first impression was happy I cleansed my face and then applied the fluid as 2-3 pumps go a long way I was able to do my whole face and neck. After applying I felt my skin was soft and I felt like I didn’t need to apply my night cream, but as indicated Lancôme says you should apply your cream after using. Before doing so I let the fluid dry on my skin before apply my cream, the texture is smooth and easy to apply it might look sticky but it is not at all. Scent is amazing it smells expensive as it is its Lancôme only expect the best.

As pricing goes it can be expensive retailing at R999
Edgars, Woolworths, Stuttafords, but that is expected from Lancôme it is a luxury brand after all. The Visionnaire range does consist of two other products:

•Visionnaire [1 Minute Blur]
•Visionnaire Eye

So I am hoping to see some amazing results as my issues start with my pores on my nose and chin the dreaded T-Zone problems and then the tone skin of my forehead to the rest of my face, and getting those early signs of wrinkles oh the joys of getting older and having a combination skin.

So here is my first review my next will be up in a week so see you beauties soon. :)

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply