Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 76 0.5
Lancôme Visionnaire Cx Advanced Skin Corrector Fluid
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

When I was a teenager I suffered from bad acne which left scars and large pores. To top it all, I also have uneven tone and now that I'm in my 30s I'm also having crowfeet/wrinkles. Not to mention my puffy eyes (dull and very dark circles). Make-up has became my best friend.

So when I got the call saying I'm chosen to review this miracle product, Lancôme Visionnaire Cx Advanced Skin Corrector Fluid - Immediate Results, I was ecstatic cause there are days a girl got to have fresh, clean skin which is not possible with me.

The package was delivered yesterday at work in the morning, gosh the anxiety of going home to wash my face and try the Vissionaire was killing me.lol For some reason I've always associated Lancome with models cause I don't know anyone (in my circles) who is using the brand so finally having it in my hands was such a good feeling. I felt all important and wealthy just like Oprah.

So finally after a long day, I got home cleansed my face and applied the corrector. I pumped the fluid three times and gently rubbed it on my face. My face immediately looked matte, velvety to the touch and it had this radiance. I was actually glowing without getting flowers and chocolates.lol I rubbed more on my problem areas ofcourse.

My face remained matte until I went to sleep and upon waking up I still had this glow with no oil on my T-zone. I've applied it again this morning and I'm loving it. It smells great, its light and doesn't make my skin feel dry.

Week 1 - Hoping for a miracle in 4 weeks times!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply