Review Detail

4.2 76 0.5
Lancôme Visionaire Cx Advanced Skin Corrector
(Updated: July 09, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Lancôme Visionnaire LR 24122 4% - Cx has a fancy name because it is fancy indeed. This skin corrector does not only resolve the issue of wrinkles and fine lines; it also reduces large pores like mine and even the skin texture! This is an all-in-one product like no other!

I have been having trouble with my large pores and uneven skin texture and tone, so I decided to fill in the survey for this amazing cream. For my happiness and of my skin I was chosen!!

I awaited with great expectation the arrival of the future of skin technology to delivered at the door step of my work place. When I got the call I ran down the stairs as I couldn’t wait for the elevator to reach ground floor :)

For my delight the packaging was intact and when I opened I was mesmerized by the Turquoise gemstone look of the bottle! I opened it and was happy to find an easy applicator that doesn’t waist product. This product is on the expensive side, so I dare not waste a drop.

My skin was looking dull and opaque and had a roughness to its texture and when I after my very first application I could feel my skin turning into peach like and giving me my glow back!

The scent is one of those sophisticated fragrances that makes you feel so womanly.

Overall I am totally impressed with this product. I will continue my journey of using it every day (morning night) after washing and let’s see if these large pores of mine will finally cease :)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply