Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 76 0.5
Lancôme Visionnaire Cx Fluid -First Thoughts
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The package really packs a punch because it definitely caught my attention on account of its futuristic look . The use of medication has taken its toll on my skin and as a result my once dewy oily skin is somewhat dry with pesky pigmentation . The fist application made me feel as though I partially recovered my dewy moisturized skin , my skin didn't feel as tight as it usually does it felt more relaxed with a softened dewy look as my picture reflects . I cant wait to see the positive end results at the end of 4 weeks .

This product claims to : "More than a wrinkle-corrector, this product is capable of fundamentally re-creating more beautiful skin. The first skincare product with [LR 2412 4%], a molecule designed to propel through skin layers, it triggers a cascading series of micro-transformations along its path. On the surface, wrinkles and pores are visibly corrected. Imperfections like signs of UV damage and acne marks appear diminished.”

Seems to be a revolutionary discovery , lets put this to the test !

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
January 26, 2015
Whoops the 1st pic is actually after my first use and the 2nd pic is before using this product as you can see I have blotchy pigmented skin but after the 1st use my skin felt hydrated and had a dewy look
T
Tanusta
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply