Review Detail

4.6 3 0.5
Powders February 22, 2016 487
The Best Powder Foundation EVER
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is an ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC POWDER FOUNDATION and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

The look of the product on the skin DOES NOT look at all powdery. It is completely undetectable, and would be a fantastic option if you didn't want people to know that you were wearing makeup. As a girl that does not wear makeup every day, I found that after applying a little BB Cream onto my problem areas before applying the powder, there was enough coverage and didn’t a lot.

It has such a great matte finish – which is perfect for us people with oily skin – so I had a little happy dance in front of the mirror while I was applying it.

The product claims to be 18-hour retouch-free, and I would agree if you had normal or dry skin. Unfortunately, areas of your skin that get oily will need to be retouched after about six or seven hours, but this product layers beautifully so your skin looking cakey shouldn't be a problem at all.

Lancôme’s new offering is light as a feather and you’ll still see your skin through it regardless of how many times you dust it on.

The packaging is black, chic and pretty and I love the little Lancôme logo on it at the corner. When you open it there is a great sized mirror on the inside and the powder and sponge area are separated which is great cause you won’t ever have to worry about the excess product getting on the soft sponge.

I highly recommend this powder, as it is the best I've ever used. I'll definitely be repurchasing because it is worth every penny.

Now I can't wait to get my hands on the Teint Idole Ultra 24hr Foundation!!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply