lancome-teint-idole-ultra-24h-long-wear-foundation-90-ivoire-n-1-oz-30-ml.jpg
Foundations January 20, 2017 340
Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H Foundation
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H Foundation is amazing xxx
I personally have combination oily skin , I have very fair skin and usually struggle to find my perfect match in all foundations , I do always purchase the lightest shade offered from all companies and try get a more yellow under tone in my foundation however that is fairly hard considering most foundations for fair skin run fairly pink .. With this being said the Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H Foundation does run fairly pink and i get the shade 010 , i do however love the color on me and do find i can get away with it being a hair dark ( nothing a little blending further down the neck can't fix )
The Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H Foundation is very long lasting and perfect for everyday use , Yes it is on the pricey side but is worth every cent . I do find that it looks better as the day goes on and doesn't seem to fade or become patchy at all . I do use a primer when wearing foundation (with all foundations ) as well as a setting powder (With all foundations) This foundation is my go to foundation if i need my makeup to look fresh and natural but still full coverage , it leaves a beautiful natural satin finish to the skin without looking too dewy . I do personally think it is worth trying out xx

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
KL
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply