3.7 1 0.5
images.jpg
Sun Damage, Pigmentation Creams December 29, 2013 389
Lancome's DreamTone Ultimate Dark Spot Corrector
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This product almost achieved cult status before it was launched, as there was a waiting list of 1400 women clamouring to buy it, so how do you think I felt when I saw it in my hamper from BB?! I literally shrieked! My kids came running to see what all the fuss was about LOL.
I have to tell you that I was a little sceptical after all the hype and after reading a few negative reviews, but I am now totally obsessed! The packaging is gorg... shades of pink, with a silver cap. The scent reminds me of bananas, but in a good way ( strange but true)!
I use this product over the Absolue Oleo Regenerating Serum, after researching on the net where it would fit in to my beauty routine. It is instantly absorbed and definitely improves the look of the skin after application. The skin looks radiant and glowing, with just a slight pinky tinge. I am not brave enough to wear it on its own, so moisturiser and foundation do follow most days.
As for dark marks, I have a lot of freckles and one dark mark from my last pregnancy and all DO seem to be fading after four weeks of use, they say up to 66%, but I am not sure we are there yet. It is definitely a promising start though, and the best results I have achieved ever with any product promising to improve skin tone, so I will definitely continue to use it until its finished! This product would be a splurge item for me as I see it is around R850,00 in the stores, but it just may be worth bankruptcy to give this little beauty a try if dark marks are plaguing you!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply