Review Detail

2.0 1 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums August 20, 2015 390
A very expensive massage for the eye
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Advanced Genifique Light-Pearl Eye Illuminator Youth Activating Concentrate by Lancome with its flexible massage applicator is gentle enough to apply to the most sensitive and inaccessible eye areas. The beautiful glass bottle is accompanied by instructions on how to use the applicator for different concerns e.g. zigzag, circles or pressure point. At first I liked the massage applicator as it does feel good as you massage the area, beware not to apply too much pressure, but the applicator tip is quite big compared to the area being treated so no matter what I try to do, zigzag or circles, it amounts to the same. I also find it quite difficult to control the amount of serum I apply to the area. I have concluded the applicator is little more than a gimmick.

The actual serum has a light milky texture which absorbs by the time I have applied my facial serum. This eye serum does not leave a burning sensation as I have experienced with others but it does make my eyes feel tired which is the opposite to what I would expect. Eye bags, dark circles and wrinkles do not appear reduced, this is not say that the serum does not reduce future signs of ageing.

Advanced Genifique Light-Pearl Eye Illuminator Youth Activating Concentrate by Lancome is better than some other eye serums I have tried but at R 900 for 20 ml I will not be repurchasing. For me personally it would be better to use only the Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate also by Lancome focusing on applying it to my whole face including the brow bone thus the eye area will reap the benefits.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
No
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply