Review Detail

4.7 20 0.5
Fragrances November 26, 2010 440
One of my huge recommendations
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I just had to purchase the biggest size this bottle comes in. I actually wish it comes in like a bulk size because I just love it so much.

So pink is may favourite colour. Of course I had to try this because not only was the bottle pink, the name is "Touch of Pink". I do know that the bottle design of this has changed since about 2005ish, because I feel the bottle has gotten "fatter" in a sense. It used to be a sleeker, thinner bottle. Maybe Im just imagining this, cos I didnt keep the bottles from back then.

The notes of the perfume however are as follows:
- Top Notes comprise mainly of Blood Orange and Coriander
- Middle Notes comprise mainly of Jasmine and Violet
- Base Notes comprise mainly of Sandalwood and Vanilla

I find this perfume is more of a fruity scent than a floral scent. It is a must for on the go and perfect for Spring and Summer. I love it because even though it is a sweet scent, I find that it is just as classy as an elegant scent. I actually used this perfume everyday for a year at one time, because I loved it that much. Also this perfume lasts quite a long time on your skin. And you will get compliments on it!

At Edgars Red Squaure the pricing is as follows:
- 30ml R495
- 50ml R670
- 90ml R875

For a designer fragrance, the price is not as badly priced as another of the same calibre. For a 90ml bottle, I think R875 is a pretty good deal.

Highly, highly recommend this one.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply