Review Detail

2.8 4 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers April 16, 2011 88
Not for my complexion
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I bought this product because most of my frens wer ranting and raving about the new labello. and for me personally it was a no. i thort that labello would offer moisture and a bit of shine at the same time, my lips are prone to dryness. Plus it would be a double bargain because it would be lipcolour plus lipbalm at the same time. well for me, it went wrong in both directions. The colour made me look like i was wearing eyeshadow on my lips and the stick did not offer any moisturizing or softening benefits to my dried out lips.
In the labello range i would rather stick with the classic care and use my usual lipgloss colour...
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

3 results - showing 1 - 3
Ordering
April 16, 2011
Love your description of it looking like eyeshadow on your lips! Thats exactly what it looked like on me!!! Horrid... I didnt even finish the tube!
A
atomickitten
April 16, 2011
My mom also did finish the tube MaryAnne, thats why she gave it to me :) i'm going to make it work just to finish it but i wont buy it again.
K
kikobunny0102
April 16, 2011
In reply to an earlier comment

I love the Hydrocare range from labello, so was quite excited to try the Pearl& Shine one, but I am back to the Hydrocare and if I want some shine I head for the lipgloss :-)
A
atomickitten
3 results - showing 1 - 3

Leave a Reply