4.8 31 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers September 12, 2014 628
Labello Fruity Shine - Watermelon and Peach
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hi All :)

So I got the chance to review the new flavours of lip ice compliments of Labello and Beauty Bulletin. A big thank you for the awesome review gift!!

Let me get started. So as a girl who chooses lips over eyes, I was ecstatic when I heard I was chosen to add the new Labello Fruity Shine Peach and Watermelon lip-ices to my lip collection.

When I got my courier bag I knew it was BB before even looking at the sender details, however, not only did I get what I was told - I got more!! I got a second pair of the new lip-ices!! For my BFF...and that's none other than my sister :)

What made it even more personalized and special is that there was a little message on the separate packaged ices saying this one was especially for my BFF. I immediately thought of my sister and couldn't wait to give her a call telling her I had a lovely surprise for her.

As soon as I got home from work, I popped over by her place and gave her the package. Her smile immediately reached from ear to ear. She loved it!

That's when the fun started :)...

We immediately tried the ices (she the watermelon and me the peach) and snapped some pics.
I remember the first thing I thought when I applied it was "Wow, this stuff is so soft and smooth, and it's a lip-ice!". That was not all though...The smell is so divine - I could eat it!!

But no, I will not eat them lol. I completely love it! It also adds a tinkle of colour and glossy shine to my lips, which is awesome as I'm the kind of girl who needs to have some life added to her lips, and Labello Fruity Shine does just that.

Recently, I've been using it as a base before applying my usual Avon Vivid Violet lipstick. The results really are lovely.

I also love the fact that it's so versatile as I can use it on its own or opt for using it as a base - this way I know my lips will always be soft and supple.

In conclusion, each new Fruity Shine flavour is great and truly a must-have!! It proves to be of quality and has the following:

- Moisturises lips
- Adds a teency bit of colour
- Adds gloss and shine
- Smells divine
- Inexpensive
- Works as a great base

One just CANNOT go wrong with it!

Again, thanks to Labello and Beauty Bulletin for the opportunity to review these awesome ices!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply